Mazza Recycling is a client-centric operation providing exceptional waste collection, recycling, and disposal services in a cost effective safe manner while protecting and improving the environment in the communities we serve.
- Original operations in Oceanport and Long Branch, New Jersey: 1964-1981
- 55 acre recycling facility opens in Tinton Falls, New Jersey: 1981-present
- Facility opens construction and demolition transfer station: 2001
- Mazza Recycling Services Ltd. acquires operations: June 2017
- We are a family owned and operated Transfer Station, Material Recovery Facility, Class A and B Recycling Center, fully licensed and approved by the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection.
- We were recently ranked No. 50 in Waste Age magazine's Top 100 Players in the waste industry.
- We are a locally-owned and operated Class A and B Recycling Center, fully approved by the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection.
- We proudly serve and support our community, participating in fundraisers, benefits, community days, and other local events.
- Safety is a top priority in all our projects, and our team is educated in state, federal, and OSHA rules and regulations, ensuring that all projects are done in complete compliance of rules and regulations.
- Our transfer station and material recovery facility are powered by roof mounted solar panels.