Skip to content

Mazza Recycling has acquired Liberty Waste and Recycling, offering the same great services and more. Check our new and improved website below.


Yes. Please see accepted material for which debris Mazza is permitted to take and vehicle requirements.

Waste Types:

13 – Bulky waste: Large items of waste material, such as appliances and furniture. Discarded automobiles, trucks and trailers and large vehicle parts, and tires are included under this category

13C – Construction and Demolition waste: Waste building material and rubble resulting from construction, remodeling, repair, and demolition operations on houses, commercial buildings, pavements and other structures. The following materials may be found in construction and demolition waste: treated and un­treated wood scrap; tree parts, tree stumps and brush; concrete, asphalt, bricks, blocks and other masonry; plaster and wallboard; roofing materials; corrugated cardboard and miscellaneous paper; ferrous and non­ferrous metal; non-asbestos building insulation; plastic scrap; dirt; carpets and padding; glass (window and door); and other miscellaneous materials; but shall not include other solid waste types.


Concrete, Brick, Asphalt, Porcelien, Cinder Block, Pavers
Clean wood, Pallets, Brush, Tree Parts
Single Stream and Commingled Recyclables
Paper and Cardboard
Scrap Metals including Aluminum, Brass, and Copper

All of the following counties are open market that Mazza is authorized to accept bulky waste and construction and demolition debris: Bergen, Burlington, Camden, Cumberland, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Monmouth, Ocean, Passaic, Salem, Somerset, or Warren. Unfortunately, Atlantic, Cape May, Essex, Gloucester, Hudson, Mercer, Morris, Sussex, or Union fall within waste flow restriction, and any material generated within these counties must be disposed of within their originating county. Please let us know if we can be of help finding an end market for your material within these counties so your material is disposed of properly. Mazza can accept recyclables such as source separated concrete, brush, wood, scrap metal and tires from any county in New Jersey. This material is not regulated. If these different materials are mixed together, they are considered construction and demolition debris and are regulated as above.

For bulky waste and construction and demolition waste, please bring this Origin and Disposal Form. Please have this filled out prior to coming to our facility (only complete the highlighted portion), this must be completed when hauling any solid waste, and every time solid waste is brought in for disposal. Please note that the attached form is for non-commercial customers (residents), if you are commercial please contact us at 732-922-9292 and we can provide you with a blank form.

There are no requirements if you are hauling recyclable such as source separated concrete, brush, wood, and tires. There are no requirements for bulky waste and construction and demolition debris if: 1. Persons transporting only their own household solid waste in passenger automobiles bearing general registration plates (this includes vehicles with farmer plates); and 2. Persons transporting only their own solid waste in vehicles registered with a State motor vehicles agency as having a maximum gross vehicle weight of 9,000 pounds for a single vehicle or 16,000 pounds combined maximum gross vehicle weight for a vehicle pulling a trailer. If you are hauling your own waste and automobile is bearing commercially registered plates, you must have an NJDEP License number in 3 ½” lettering visible on your vehicle along with your waste hauler permit type decal (A-901 or Registered Self Generator). If you wish to apply for an A-901 Registered Self Generator exempt permit (you haul your own generated waste), you may do so by:

Option 1: Apply In-Person by scheduling an interview at an approved County Agency listed at:

Option 2: Apply directly to NJDEP by downloading the entire Solid/Medical Waste Transporter Initial Application Package. This option requires you to fill out all forms on your own, and certify in the presence of a notary public that the waste will be self-generated. Detailed instructions are included in the package found at:

Companies hauling waste generated by another person are required to obtain a license (commonly referred to as an “A-901 License”) in order to dump at Mazza.

Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm and Saturdays 7am-1pm. No appointments necessary.

Our Current Price for Construction and Demolition debris is $133.25 per ton with a ½ ton minimum. Anything less than 1,000 lbs will be charged $78.00.